Indian Army Recruitment Notice for JCO (Catering) 2013
Indian Army invited applications for recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering).
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 11 January 2014
Date of Written Examination: 27 March 2014
Date of Result of the written examination: 31 March 2014
Date of Interview: 1-2 April 2014
Date of Medical Examination: 3-7 April 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 7
Name of the post: Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)
- Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
- In addition they will be entitled to DA, free accommodation, entitled ration for self, uniform, free medical and leave travel concession for self, family, and dependents, canteen facilities and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
Candidate age should be between 21 to 27 years as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
- 12th passed or equivalent from any education board recognized by Council board of school education in India with working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both.
- Diploma or Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery/Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized University or Food Craft Institute.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness, Screening test Test, Medical Standard, Written Examination, Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- Attach photograph along with the application, attest signature and submit it along with all required documents duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR JUNIOR COMMISSIONED OFFICER (CATERING)” on the top outer cover of the envelope to Army Supply Corps Centre and College (South), Post – Agram, Bangalore, PIN – 560 007 before 11 January 2014.
Tagged sarkari naukri army